After scheduling your appointment, you will receive a text message up to 3 days in advance from Phreesia, our pre-visit check-in software. This message will contain a link asking you to verify your information.
You will be asked to fill out your demographic information. After completing this, please review and sign our HIPAA, Privacy, and Patient Policies. If your appointment requires a copay, you can pay that ahead of time!
If you are unable to complete the pre-visit registration on mobile, you can expedite your first visit by printing and filling the forms out and bringing them with you to the office.
*We don’t currently support the Health History Form on our mobile check-in tool. Please complete your Health History Form and email it to [email protected], or bring them with you to your initial visit.
- Annual Wellness Exam
- Demographic Form with Fields
- Financial Policy and Consent Form
- Notice of Privacy Practices (With Acknowledgement Receipt)
- Request for Restriction or Release of PHI
- History and Physical with Fields Please complete the patient history form if you are a new patient or a returning patient who has not been seen at RHJ in at least three years.
- Patient Email Consent Form
- Ultrasound Consent Form
**Please only fill out if you are scheduled for a breast cancer consultation**
If you are coming in for the first visit with our office for a current pregnancy, we ask that you fill out the following forms. These forms should not be be printed as double-sided because they will become part of your permanent medical records with our office.
If you are transferring care to our office during your pregnancy, our office requires that you bring all medical records pertaining to your pregnancy and that they be in English. If you are not able to provide your records in English our office will not honor your appointment.