We are open, serving patients, and here to help! If you are healthy, you can come in and see us for your scheduled appointment or urgent care needs. If you are worried and think you need to cancel, call us first and let us tell you about how we are making sure everyone stays safe.
We also offer video-based telemedicine so you can stay home and still receive care! Call us if you would prefer to have a telemedicine appointment.
Guest Policy (Updated 5/17/2021):
At this time, we ask that patients do not bring guests to their appointments with one exception. OB patients are now allowed up to one companion during ultrasound appointments.
Ultrasound Appointment Companion Instructions:
- Your companion should arrive with you on time for your scheduled appointment and be present at the front desk for completion of a written COVID-19 screening questionnaire and temperature check. Patients will continue to receive the COVID-19 screening with their online check in.
- Your companion will be permitted to wait with you in our lobby so long as there remains sufficient space to maintain physical distancing as required by the CDC.
- Should adequate physical distancing not be possible at any time during your wait, please be advised your companion will be asked to wait outside the suite until you are called back for your sonogram.
- Companions will be permitted to stay for the provider appointment following your sonogram. Unfortunately, at this time we cannot permit companions to accompany you to appointments for which you do not also have a sonogram scheduled.
- Companions must agree to wear an approved face mask at all times. We will provide a mask if needed.
- Companions must follow all physical distancing and hand hygiene guidelines while in our facilities.
Limiting guests is a difficult decision for us. We are closely monitoring guidance from teh CDC and will update our policy accordingly.